Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thursday Caption Contest

A couple of weeks ago, I promised that we at COMOCYCO would hold a contest with a REAL prize...well today is the magic day, boys and girls.  As you know, I'm not very original, therefore I'm going to steal an idea from one of my favorite blogs, the Cycling Inquisition.  Recently, he hosted a "Caption Contest" in which he posted three photos and then had his readers give him the best captions to the photos.  The winner received a prize.  Pretty simple - right?  So I figure, what the hell - let's give this a go.

Here's the scoop.  I'm going to give you three photos.  If you want to participate, give me a caption to any or all three photos.  You can only give me ONE caption for the photos....no multiple tries. The best single caption for any of the photos as judged by me, and the COMO CYCO staff (comprised of the GEEC, the COMO CYCO dog, and intern Ricky) will win a $20 gift certificate to the local Columbia bike shop of your choice: ie, Walt's, Cyclextreme, Klunk, or Tryathletics.   None of this Dick's Sporting Good's or Walmart shit....got it?  And no - none of the bike shops are officially sponsoring this contest this time - so anyone can play....but if you live outside COMO - you're going to have to ride your ass here to spend it...Email your responses to comocyco@gmail.com by Sunday, July 18th at 11:59 PM for consideration.

Ready?  Let's get it on....

Photo #1

Photo #2

Photo #3

I will announce the winners whenever I get through all 2 or 3 submissions I receive...Good Luck!

1 comment: